It's one of the biggest trends in travel this year: pedal power.
"At the Bridge Road Brewers you just have to sign a form to rent out a free ‘Town Bike’. We used them to cycle the 2km along the rail trail to Pennyweight Winery where we did a tasting including a great pinot noir."
The Murray to Mountains Rail Trail is listed as "Best By Bicycle" in The Age Traveller, Best of Australia: 50 unforgettable adventures
Tim Glascow and India Lopez pedal their way through Victoria's High Country and find the autumn harvest in full swing.
"beers and mountain bikes are an obvious pairing"
"We toast the bounty of the north-east and five days' pedalling from the Murray to the mountains."
Bountiful Beechworth features in Ride On Magazine's Ride to Harvest feature.
Pedal Power Down Under features in Singapore's news!
Dear Rail Trail friends, managers and supporters.....
Wangaratta Out and About is an outdoor activity club based in North East Victoria. They welcome casual members who are travelling through the region.
"In fact our next family holiday is to cycle the rail trail from Beechworth to Bright."
Borrow a bike for free at Brown Brothers.
The recent rain has not effected 99% of the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail for this long weekend! The sun is shining again and you can easily get around the other 1%.
Check out the brand new guide to Victoria's High Country Brewery Trail and the brewer's favourite mountain bike rides.
Sue Wallace and friends cycle the vineyard trails on a laughter-filled girls' weekend.
RIDE Australia features Sam Miranda's very special limite release Etiquette Jaune 141 (2012 Pinot Noir).
Bright, Victoria listed in the World's Top 50 Rides in Ride On Magazine
"Riders of all shapes and sizes are jumping into the saddle and a lot of them are pedalling on the food and wine trails in north-eastern Victoria."
No Leave No Life is a television series, giving seven hard working Aussies a much needed break from work.
Get your FREE pocket sized copy of the Murray to Mountains Ride Guide.
En Route Australasia features "The Food Cyle, Cycling the Rail Trail in Victoria's countryside"
Now you can write or read reviews of the Murray to Mountains Rail on Trip Advisor.
Share the latest news, events, images and comments on Murray to Mountains new Facebook Page
It is now even easier to find your way from or to Bright's Town Centre to the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail.
The new Murray to Mountains website was officially launched mid-December 2011.
Now you can follow Murray to Mountains on Twitter @CyclingM2M
Watch videos of cycling around Murray to Mountains on YouTube
Like to stay in the loop on the latest cycling news, events, trails, travel tips and maps?
Disclaimer | Privacy
© 2008 - 2013 Murray to Mountains
Web Design Melbourne by DDG