Explore and indulge in the High Country. Experience and
gain insights into why cycle tourism is flourishing in the High
Just in case you hadn't already heard we are leading the way in
Australia as the ultimate cycling holiday destination!
- Over 250kms of rail trails, alpine road cycling to rival the
European alps, an endless choice of mountain biking and culinary
cycling adventures. All complemented by the regions
outstanding scenery, wine, food, produce, accommodation and events
already on offer.
- Tourism Victoria's Cycle Tourism Action Plan listed the High
Country as the "hero" cycling region.
- The Age listed the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail in the top 50
Australian adventures: Best by Bike
- Bicycle Network's Ride On Magazine listed Bright as one of the
top 50 cycling cities in the world.
- Rail Trails Australia recognised the Murray to Mountains Rail
Trail as Australia's Premier Rail Trail.
- Audax Australia's Alpine Classic Challenge Ride is recognised
worldwide as the best road challenge event in the country.
- Our cycling experiences have featured in countless local,
regional, national and international newspapers and magazines.
Plus, featured on Channel Nine's Postcards, Channel Seven's No
Leave, No Life, New Zealand's Nothing Like Australia.
Save the dates, more details to come!